01 Aug Job Vacancy: Social Media Manager for Wonderborn Studios
A new opportunity has come up for a Social Media Manager for Wonderborn Studios. WonderBorn Studios vision is “to inspire and awaken wonder across the generations, through the finest entertainment experiences.” Through faith and values-based family programming we want to create inspirational experiences that touch the younger generation.
Social Media Manager
The Wonderborn Social Media Manager is a hands-on creative role, demanding an organized individual with the ability to multi-task. Skills cover strong copy writing, Photoshop and video editing, as well as a thorough knowledge of managing social media channels, primarily on Facebook and Instagram. This is a key role to engage our users and requires a strong understanding of the child and parent audience. Strong communication skills are essential, ensuring that all products are promoted in a timely and engaging manner.
- Create, oversee and execute digital campaigns and social media content plans, including keyword and hashtag strategies across social media channels. This will involve developing a long-term social media plan and developing clear milestones to achieve this.
- Establish KPIs across campaigns and social media and conduct routine analysis on metrics to optimize for highest-ROI performance. Share these internally in a monthly report.
- Maintain editorial content calendars in relation to social media channels in partnership with other marketing managers, brand managers and the head of digital. Coordinate content launch timings with brand managers and Head of Digital’s content roll-out plan.
- Develop and manage editorial style guide for social media channels.
- Ensure that day-to-day posts to digital and social profiles are on-brand, optimised and factually correct.
Identify and foster community with the company’s audiences on social media channels
- Grow traffic to company websites, apps and YouTube channels and maximise reach of existing content.
- Create content for social channels, including copy, imagery and video assets.
- Promote and support the use of social media across Wonderborn, and support with training.
- Develop and manage campaign content for social media.
- Oversee paid social media activities as necessary, then analyze and report on campaign results
- Maintain successful working relationships with platform providers – e.g. Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Continuously monitor and research social media trends, and emerging platforms, tools and channels and share knowledge internally.
- Partner with product leads to ensure that these are promoted on social in a timely manner.
- As Wonderborn products are translated into different languages, develop and execute against a plan to roll out the central social media editorial calendar, ensuring that editorial guidelines are adhered to and that there is regular reporting. Take responsibility for management of translators for social content.
Experience and Skillset:
- Highly motivated and organised individual.
- Strong editorial skills and ability to turn around high quality copy quickly.
- Minimum three years’ experience in social media content and marketing within the children’s entertainment industry.
- Proven results growing large-scale followings (over 50,000 followers) in multiple regions on social media networks, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Expert-level knowledge of digital marketing and community software, such as, HootSuite,
- Buffer, Mailchimp, Salesforce, etc.
- Strong command of COPPA, CARU and GDPR guidelines and how they impact social media and user-generated content campaigns
- Experience overseeing editorial content calendars across multiple regions, languages, and communication channels
- Paid social media campaign experience
- Customer Services experience beneficial
- A successful candidate will need to be committed to WonderBorn’s values and ethos. A knowledge of Christian theology would be advantageous.
For more information please contact Steph Gauld, Head of Digital, WonderBorn Studios, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wonderborn is Bristol, UK, based – remote working will be considered.
Closing date Sunday 9 th September, although applications may close on 2 nd September if a
suitable candidate is found. We recommend you express your interest as soon as possible.