29 Mar Job | Social Media Manager for Christian Connection [closed]
Social Media Manager
Widernet Communications Ltd for ChristianConnection.com
Part time (~30 hours per month) / Contract based
Remote based / To start immediately
Christian Connection is the UK’s leading dating community for single Christians and has been connecting Christians since 2000 in the UK and in different parts of the world.
We have an active following on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and our blog and we are looking for a dynamic individual to establish a new strategy to grow our social media presence.
The successful candidate will work with the Communications Director to develop a targeted social media strategy. You will be responsible for finding and creating content to publish across our social media channels.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
● Managing and monitoring Christian Connection accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram
● Creating content and publishing daily on each platform
● Engaging and responding to comments, replies and messages
● Working with the Comms Director to support the current marketing campaign
● Widen the coverage of our blog, events and website through social media channels
The successful candidate will have:
● Experience creating and implementing a successful social media strategy
● Excellent written English, with meticulous attention to detail
● Examples of creating high-quality social media content for an established brand (e.g. Images, GIFs, written copy or video)
● Experience managing social media output for a Christian or dating brand
● Familiarity with the Christian community and the world of online dating sites and apps
● Interest and awareness of the issues facing single Christians in the Church
● Ideas on how to grow our social media presence and online influence
● Some experience or an understanding of SEO & digital marketing would be helpful
Please submit your application in writing to: